Classic Crockpot Chili
When it comes to cold weather food, chili is the meal I make the most. It’s the best dinner for a busy day when it’s a little chilly, plus it feeds a crowd and makes great leftovers! I’ve gotten my recipe down pat, so it’s a quick prep & into the crockpot it goes before I start my day.
What you’ll need:
1 lb ground beef
1 Large onion
1 clove garlic
1 Green bell pepper
2 (14 oz) cans Hunts diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes + green chilies
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can Chili Beans
1 can Corn
• Dice onion and garlic. Chop bell pepper & set aside.
• Heat olive oil in large pan on medium high. Add onion & cook until nearly translucent. Add ground beef, cooking thoroughly.
• Drain any excess fat. Add garlic & chili seasoning. Add green pepper & reduce heat.
• Turn crockpot to low heat. Add Hunts diced tomatoes & Rotel to crockpot.
• Add beans & corn, draining any extra juices from cans.
• Lastly, add beef to crockpot. Season with salt + pepper.
• Let cook for 4+ hours on low.
Enjoy with cheese & crackers!! ❤️
Thanks for reading, hope you like the recipe.
Follow me on Instagram