What You’ll Need
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, malted milk powder, baking soda, and salt until well blended.
3. Cream together the butter and both sugars in a separate bowl until completely smooth.
4. Add Nutella to the butter mixture until fully combined. Add in egg & vanilla and continue to mix. Slowly add in the flour mixture.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips & Reese’s chips until evenly distributed. Drop tablespoons size dough balls onto baking sheets, spacing them out about 2 1/2 inches apart.
6. Bake 10-13 minutes! They will still be very soft. Leave them on the cookie sheet for about 15 minutes, or until they are solid enough to eat 🙂
I wish I would’ve taken photos to share, but trust me…these cookies are now a tradition in my house & they won’t be forgotten!
XOXO – Elizabeth ❤️