With Halloween around the corner, pumpkin & chocolate make the perfect treats! These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are SO MOIST. I couldn’t believe it the first time I tried it. I’ve adapted this recipe after 3 years of baking it, and I think I’ve finally got it down perfectly.
What you’ll need:
2 cups sugar
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
1 & 1/2 cup canola oil
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon salt
1 package mini semisweet chocolate chips (12 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place muffin liners in muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin & oil until smooth.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice & salt.
4. Add flour mixture slowly to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Ta-da!
- Because they are made with pumpkin, they will seem a little gooier before they set.
- I think mini chocolate chips make all the difference!! But regular ones could also work.
Please let me know if you have success with this recipe, or tag me on Instagram
XOXO – Elizabeth ❤️
Source: Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything