Can you believe it’s already almost Easter?! Ahhh…this time last year we were getting ready for our gender reveal when we found out Aurora was going to be a girl! 💞
So, after looking at the store for Easter basket goodies, I’ve come to the conclusion that they just aren’t marketing to parents of babies 🙈 Everything was either candy or big kid toys! A is almost 7 months now, so I’ve put together a few simple ideas for a baby Easter basket!
1. A Bunny! 🐰: The one pictured was actually my fiancé’s as a kid. It’s been sitting in her room for a while, but let’s pretend it’s new and throw it in the Easter basket! However, if you don’t already have one, a stuffed animal bunny or chick would make a great basket addition.
2. Bows: For a girl, hair bows. For a boy, bow ties. Perfect for spring occasions. We love our Stella Bella bows. With every subscription purchased they donate bows to girls at partner organizations such as: Primary Children’s Hospital, Children’s Miracle Network, and Newborns in Need.
3. Peter Rabbit: (or any bunny/Easter themed book) I like classics, and my mom got this one for Aurora! Perfect.
4. Dress Shoes: I don’t put shoes on Au often, so I wanted to buy her a pair that was made really well and went with everything. I’ve been obsessed with Starry Night Design shoes for awhile. They’re handmade in the US and are made with 100% leather. Plus, the shipping is FREE and they came super quickly!
5. Bonnet: Because what little girl doesn’t need an Easter bonnet? Aurora’s first spring bonnet is from Briar Handmade in Buttercup.
6. Lastly, a girl needs her Easter dress! This one is just a perfectly simple white eyelet dress. You can find it here.
That’s all! 💛
A really easy baby Easter basket filled with things she’s actually going to use! Let me know if you have any other ideas or use one of these! Happy Easter! 🐰