While I was pregnant I never really thought about how much my wardrobe would change as a new mom. I was excited to get back into my old clothes until I realized most of them were MAJORLY inconvenient for breastfeeding (or just majorly uncomfortable). I’m home most of the time with Aurora so I have a pretty relaxed wardrobe, but I also teach dance so workout clothes were a must. Here are all my favorites:
- Old Navy Button Down Flannel Dress – Old Navy makes these dresses in a lot of different patterns so I snagged two before the holidays. Anything that buttons is great when breastfeeding because it means easy access 🙈 I also paired it with this vest listed next!
- H&M Fur Vest – Not only does this vest just complete an outfit, but it helps cover up leaks too! 😂🍼 …No joke, I had a problem with an overactive letdown and Aurora used to get milk EVERYWHERE. I love having a vest on just in case things get messy- both the flannel dress & vest pictured below 👇🏻
- Pink Blush Button Down Maternity Dress – I wore this pregnant and a million times right after Aurora was born. It was my go to dress in September when we had visitors. Great color, simple fit, and super convenient.
- Pink Blush Chambray Button Down –I can’t find my exact shirt on Pink Blush anymore, but a simple chambray shirt or shirt dress is a great staple item. It goes with so many things and looks great on just about everyone.
- Lalabu Leggings –I got to try out these leggings in collaboration with Lalabu and I’m not lying they are the greatest leggings ever. I would suggest them to anyone (not just moms) because the high-waisted compression panel holds you in and makes you feel like you look great 24/7.
- C9 Champion Leggings –These leggings are definitely not as supportive as my Lalabu leggings, but are a great option if you’re looking for something cheaper. They are also high waisted (which I’m all about with this postpartum belly)
- Nursing Bras –No explanation needed here, but I’m much more of a “sleep” nursing bra kind of person. I don’t usually wear any wires so I didn’t want them in my nursing bras either. These are my favorites.
I also just throw on a nursing bra with a zip up jacket a lot, it’s pretty much my go-to at home! Motherhood (breastfeeding especially) is tough, I hope this helps you make things simpler!! Leave any other suggestions you have for me 😊